O Allah, please put this world in my hand and not in my heart for I desire the heart which always remember You all the time. Please forgive me for I have sin.
Verily You are the Most Gracious, Most Merciful

8 Ijah dah besarrrr....

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Yang Di Tunggu Dah Tiba!

Yang Di Tunggu Dah Tiba!
WAFIYAH Cucu ku Sayang - Born 24/12/08, Alhamdulillah!

grow baby grow

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

M.SCHUMACHER'S DREAM CAR

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem

I always had this 'thing' about JUARA (!) , you know, Juara THE Malaysian car!!!

This morning on the way to Jawaher's place to help with the KARNIVAL HARMONI doorgifts, spotted one yellow Juara ( do they make the Juara in any other colours??? never seen one...)

I was sort of tailgating, as it was moving so slow, taking its own sweet time going past the traffic lights..arrrrgh! As i inched closer, i saw this boldly printed across it's 'behind'!
" M.SCHUMACHER'S DREAM CAR" wow!! that really tickled me!

Thank you! to whoever the owner is, for brightening up my morning! for making me laugh myself silly ! it'd been sometime since i'd had a good,hearty laugh!!

1 comment:

Afrah said...

kehkehkehkehkeh.. that is so funny!! LOL ^O^

*ku rindui mu...oh ummi ku..*

;D