O Allah, please put this world in my hand and not in my heart for I desire the heart which always remember You all the time. Please forgive me for I have sin.
Verily You are the Most Gracious, Most Merciful

8 Ijah dah besarrrr....

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Yang Di Tunggu Dah Tiba!

Yang Di Tunggu Dah Tiba!
WAFIYAH Cucu ku Sayang - Born 24/12/08, Alhamdulillah!

grow baby grow

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

'ATIF BEGINS HIS SPM TODAY

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem

Today, 'Atif's SPM began, with 2 papers - BM & Sejarah! Phooh! Sejarah..scaryyyyy!! Never like sejarah, din't take sejarah for my MCE. Perhaps I should have...... I took Ilmu Alam instead, and with Cg Wan Kadir as the subject teacher... arrgh.. kantoi!!

I believe 'Atif will do very well insyaAllah.

Felt a bit guilty for not being around . With kLong & 'Iffah, it was different. They were in Al Amin & girls being girls, I need not do much on my part... with 'Atif, we had planned to be in KB during his SPM, but with such tight end-of-year schedules, that had to be shelved. It's not that practical too, 'Atif will be at the hostel & it just wouldn't be right to take him out. We trust things are well taken care of & it's better for 'Atif to be among his friends.
It's a great consolation though, we brought him home last week. He managed to go through his lessons with Lan (ohh, he's sooooooo patient, the father, that is..) Lan's going back to KB again this weekend, to see how things are & continue from where they stopped!  Tabik spring to Lan. I just don't have the patience....

It's good to have 'Atif back home, even for one week... sometimes I do miss the anxiety of having to constantly bug the kids to study! hehe

 To 'Atif, we believe you will do your best.
Selamat mendudukiSPM. Baba & Ummi doakan 'Atif tenang & dapat menjawab dengan baik.
Do your very best! 
Jangan lupa Bismillah & tawakkal 'alalLah . 
Moga 'Atif cemerlang &  kurniakan yang terbaik! 
Luv U


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini

No comments: